Opening Day/Earth Day & Wellness Fair – April 21
Sunday Markets – 10 am to 1 pm through December 15
Thursday Night Markets – June 13 to August 29
(excluding July 4th) 5 pm to 8 pm
2013 Application ~ 2013 Rules & Regulations
Be sure and read complete requirements before applying
The Windsor Farmers Market is FULL at this time.
Applications may be submitted for consideration in the future. The
Market Manager & The Governing Board reserve the right to
accept or reject any application for a Vendor space.
There is no longer a waiting list, interested parties must have an
application on file for future consideration.
Attention Interested Vendors –
Applications may be submitted under one of the following vendor groups:
- Processed Food
- Food Vendor
A completed “Application Only” can be submitted to Manager for any vendor who would like to be considered for future openings.
Once accepted all necessary paperwork listed below must be submitted to Manager before any vendor will be allowed to sell at the Market.
- Fill out the “Market Application to Sell”
READ THE 2013 RULES AND REGULATIONS of the Windsor Farmers Market.
- Copy of Valid Drivers License of owner or representative who will be driving to the Market.
- Proof of Vehicle Liability Insurance (this concerns only vehicle(s) used at market.)
- A Waiver of Liability and Indemnification Agreement from the Town of Windsor.
- A Workers Compensation Declaration from the Town of Windsor. (Needed if you have employees who will be working at the Market.)
- CERTIFIED GROWERS REQUIRE – A Certified Producers Certificate (CPC)
obtained at the Agricultural Commissioner’s Office ~ 133 Aviation Blvd. Suite 110, Santa Rosa, 95403, 565-2371. If you have a 2006 CPC and have no changes, a phone call will do. Please allow enough time for the department to process your application. Sometimes this can take up to two weeks. You must have the embossed copy displayed in your stall every day you attend the Market. The Ag office will give you extra embossed copies if you attend more than one market a day.
- ORGANIC CERTIFIED GROWERS: If your produce is organic, current certification with CCOF or registration copy from Sonoma County Ag Dept must be filed with Manager and in evidence at your stall.
- PROCESSED FOOD AND FOOD VENDORS REQUIRE – 2 Additional Items:
- A copy of a 2013 Public Health Permit from the Sonoma County Public Health Services Department. For more information on what you need to know about the NEW Cottage Food Law, visit www.biteclubeats.com/cottage-food-law-sonoma/
- A copy of your Product Liability Insurance with a minimum of $1,000,000 coverage naming Windsor Certified Farmers Market, Inc. as additional insured.
- CRAFTERS REQUIRE: Those selling non-edible items (flowers, crafts, for example) must have a CA State Board of Equalization Sellers Permit and must pay taxes to the state. Permits are available in Santa Rosa at the California State Building, 50 D Street, Room 215 on the second floor, 576-2100.
2013 Vendor Fees:
All Vendors pay an annual administrative fee of $25 to Market at the beginning of each season. This fee assists the market with bookkeeping, special events, music and vendor get-togethers.
10% of daily gross sales. Cap set at $30 per Market, $20 for each additional space. The market will pay your .60 for State Assembly Bill #593 with your administrative fee.
10% of your daily gross sales. Cap set at $30 per market, $20 for each additional space.
Flat Fee of $30 per Market, per Market Stall.
Sundays, Flat Fee of $40 Thursdays, Flat Fee of $75
Market Insurance Information:
Our Insurance Company provides $1,000,000 liability coverage to the market organization only ~ NOT to any property belonging to the market, its board members or any vendor/participant. Individual vendors/participants are responsible for their own insurance coverage. They should carry liability insurance for their particular exposures. (Note: Carrying liability insurance for yourself is a decision you must make. This market does not require you to have coverage, we are only required to inform you that you are not covered by the market’s policy.)