2017 Vendor Information
2017 Market Season
Opening Day – April 23rd
Sunday Market – 10 to 1 thru December 3rd
Thursday Night Market – 5 to 8 June 8 to Aug 3 Town of Windsor Summer Nights on the Green Aug 10 to Aug 31 Farm Nights on the Green – Sponsored by Town of Windsor, Silveira’s Buick GMC, Windsor Lions Club, American Ag Credit, Windsor Rotary and Windsor Regional Library
Opening Day 2018 – April 8th
The Windsor Farmers Market requires that vendors grow, cook or make the products they sell. Applications may be submitted under one of the following vendor groups:
- Processed Food
- Food Vendor (prepared on site)
Market Vendor Checklist:
- Fill out the 2017 Market Sellers Application
READ THE 2017 Rules and Regulations of the Windsor Farmers Market.
- Copy of Valid Drivers License of owner or representative who will be driving to the Market.
- Proof of Vehicle Liability Insurance (this concerns only vehicle(s) used at market.)
- A Waiver of Liability and Indemnification Agreement from the Town of Windsor.
- A Workers Compensation Declaration from the Town of Windsor. (Needed if you have employees who will be working at the Market.)
- CERTIFIED GROWERS REQUIRE – A Certified Producers Certificate (CPC) obtained at the Agricultural Commissioner’s Office ~ 133 Aviation Blvd. Suite 110, Santa Rosa, 95403, 565-2371. Please allow enough time for the department to process your application. Sometimes this can take up to two weeks. You must have the embossed copy displayed in your stall every day you attend the Market.
- ORGANIC CERTIFIED GROWERS: If your produce is organic, current certification with CCOF or registration copy from Sonoma County Ag Dept must be filed with Manager and in evidence at your stall.
- PROCESSED FOOD AND FOOD VENDORS REQUIRE – 2 Additional Items:
- A copy of a 2017 Public Health Permit from the Sonoma County Public Health Services Department. For more information on what you need to know about the NEW Cottage Food Law, visit www.biteclubeats.com/cottage-food-law-sonoma/
- A copy of your Product Liability Insurance with a minimum of $1,000,000 coverage naming Windsor Certified Farmers Market, Inc. and The Town of Windsor as additional insured.
- CRAFTERS REQUIRE: Must have a CA State Board of Equalization Sellers Permit and must pay taxes to the state. Permits are available in Santa Rosa at the California State Building, 50 D Street, Room 215 on the second floor, 576-2100.
WFM17 Sellers Application ~ 2016 Rules & Regulations
Please, be sure and read complete requirements and regulations before applying..
Space is available for the Sunday Farmers Market for Food Producers and Artists. Contact Market Manager for prior approval. Wanted: Goat Cheese, Mustards, Dressings, Nursery Stock, Natural Nuts, Gift Cards, Photography. We are currently looking for a new Brunch Vendor who makes hearty breakfasts – Omelettes, Breakfast Burritos, Hash.
The Windsor Farmers Market is FULL at this time for the Thursday Markets.
Interested parties may submit a Seller Application to PO BOX 1877, Windsor, CA 95492 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.(Administrative Fee and TOW forms are not necessary until you are accepted as a vendor at the Market.)
The Windsor Market Manager & The Governing Board reserve the right to accept or reject any Vendor Application.
2017 Vendor Fees
(No increase since 2015):
All Active Vendors pay an annual administrative fee of $25 to Market at the beginning of each season. This fee assists the market with bookkeeping, special events and vendor gatherings.
Certified Farmers pay:
Sundays, 10% of daily gross sales with a minimum of $10 and a cap of $30 per Market, $20 for each additional space.
Thursdays, Single Space-FREE, 2nd Space-10% of daily gross sales with a minimum of $10 per market.
Non Certified or Processed Food Vendors pay:
Sundays, 10% of your daily gross sales with a minimum of $15 and a cap of $30 per market, $20 for each additional space.
Thursdays, Flat Fee of $40 per market
Artists/Crafters pay: (limited space available)
Sundays, Flat Fee of $30 per Market, per Market Stall
Thursdays, Flat Fee of $40 per Market
Food Vendors pay: (limited space available)
Sundays, Flat Fee of $40
Thursday Food Vendors pay Flat Fee of $90 for 20’ space and $60 for 10’ space
Ag Commissioner Fee for 2017
All Vendors will be assessed a $2 Ag Fee per Market day attended.
Market Insurance Information: Our Insurance Company provides $1,000,000 liability coverage to the market organization only ~ NOT to any property belonging to the market, its board members or any vendor/participant. Individual vendors/participants are responsible for their own insurance coverage. They should carry liability insurance for their particular exposures. (Note: Carrying liability insurance for yourself is a decision you must make. This market does not require you to have coverage, we are only required to inform you that you are not covered by the market’s policy.)